addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Heroics

4 posters

Go down

Guild Heroics Empty Guild Heroics

Post  vamp Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Ok guys lots of guildies still need to get geared so we're going to be doing guild heroics every day and i'm going to need help from our more geared members too. For now we'll be doing CoS and GD every day at 11pm server time. I know due to time zone differences this time won't work for everyone so I'm also going to need help with picking more times. Post here or send me a mail in game on Vampyre to tell me times that will work better for u and i will make sure you get included also!

vamp
Admin

https://addiction.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Heroics Empty RE: Guild Heoric

Post  Tark Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Normally I'm on at 00:30 server time...
+- 30 mins... and there until 2:30 server time (max 3:00)

I need heorics for my Druid Tank (Huul) because I cannot find better gear now...

but also for my frost mage (Dett) and my DK (Tark)

thanks

Tark

Back to top Go down

Guild Heroics Empty Re: Guild Heroics

Post  vamp Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:51 pm

i think we can manage to get a few going at that time so i'll work on that for u. if anyone else has a time that would work better for them let me know.

vamp
Admin

https://addiction.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwinds Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 am

this is more like a heads-up than a notification but i want to start doing some heroics with Stormwinds when i hit 70. im 67 atm so wont be long. im a sub rogue so im basically looking for some good daggers, mainly a slow (as slow as possible) main hand and a pretty fast off-hand (something around or less than 1.6 sec).i dont know about the server time but im on at around 11 am +6 GMT for about 3-4 hours straight.if anyone can kindly tell me what time it is in server time or the time difference it would be great.

thanks.
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

Guild Heroics Empty timezones...what a bunch of bastards

Post  shibby Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:17 am

I really agree we should do more guild raids and heroics, but i find it kinda hard to take part in everything cos of the different time zones, and 90% of the guild being 7 hours behind us people from South Africa.
This counts for quite a few of us who are from SA.

But my thoughts are that soon we'l be able to have heroics for different timezones.
Jackal, Aven and I are already at 80, so we need 2 more to join us to make a HC group.
Just an idea though rendeer
shibby
shibby

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwinds Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 am

So i finally hit 80, and im looking for roics for a few daggers! iv been looking through wowhead and found a few good ones. naxx is probably pretty far away so i was thinking of starting with halls of stone for the Fleshshaper.drops off Sjonnir the ironshaper.it has a decent drop rate but might take a run or two.

thats it for now. if anyone sees any good dagger drops from any hc then let me know! Very Happy
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down