addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

+23
FrozenCore#6
kaelthazad
Eurynomus
jasperledd
Jassa
Hypnotize
onix
Jugga
Dirgebolg
Barricade
Dillz
Orcazms
TehDog'sNOB
Stormwinds
shibby
Tark
humpty
Vexstar
jaho
happydude
joeychaos1
somepally
vamp
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post  vamp Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 pm

So I'm going to start the introductions off. You probly know me as Armand/Tankadin/Vampyre in game. So here's a little about me. My name is Rachel, I'm 20 years old, and I play wow too much lol. My husband also plays you may know him as Arawn in game. O and i'm paying 5g to everyone for checking out our forums and making their first post. So feel free to tell us a little about urself and include your in game name so i know who to send gold to.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

vamp
Admin

https://addiction.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post  somepally Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm

1ST!!!!!!! Ohai guyz wats goin on in here.... >.>
Well every1 probably knows me as Somepally, Somewarrior, Sometaxi, Hemon, Rokar, Anterior, and anythin with the prefix some- next to it. My name is Anish (its an indian name so dnt make fun of it pl0x QQ), you don't need to know bout my age tho. If u do need help please ask and i'll help ya out when i get the chance.
Kthxbai.
somepally
somepally

Back to top Go down

Post  joeychaos1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Well hey guys and gals its joey here Very Happy, also known as frostshock new main. im 17 years old my real name is joseph stephens. turning 18 soon Very Happy whoot whoot your all invited to my b-day party ;3 well im rightfully known as the guild leader But. i dont run the guild alone the founding members hold a big influence in what goes on. im a very hyper person i cant hold a grudge long at all if you smile after shooting me in the foot i would laugh and hug you. (then later sneak into your house and throw a lawn dart in your foot.) but any way we need to use the forums alot more soo please let us know some cool things about you guys we want to be a friendly and family type guild. if you draw show us some pics if you love writing do my english homework ;3 jk i would love to see what interest you all and if you want to know anything about me just ask im very open and glad to share k guys cya in game Very Happy

joeychaos1

Back to top Go down

Post  happydude Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Most of you will know me as Wafu in-game or Kagejin/Tsukihime from Truwow. Uh... I play wow on and off and I'm from Australia.

happydude

Back to top Go down

Post  happydude Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Okay maybe I should've read what everyone else wrote before I wrote my post. As you can tell I do first and think later. I'm 23 and my real name is David. I don't play as often as I used to mostly because I work full time now and I'm pretty bored of wow. I have a bit of a temper so I apologise in advance if I nerd rage or do something not nice. I'll try to help out whenever I'm on so please feel free to ask. Never hurts to ask. My toons are Wafu, Rharn, Xingye, Guldann and Regen... at the moment. If you see someone with a japanese name then it's most likely me. Anyway, hope to see you in game =D

YEAH TOAST!!!

happydude

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty hello...

Post  jaho Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 am

Hi there I'm Jaho. Those that have been in the guild a while know who I am of course. I'm the nice and helpful fully epic 80 hunter that loves pvp!!! I LOVE TO KILL ALLYS!!! Laughing Of course I'm an officer as well in this cool guild and have been friends with the other officers in this guild for a long time now most of which for as long as we all played on another server as well. In real life my name is Joe and I'm 47 years old. My wife Angela and daughter Rebecca play wow as well and are in the guild too. Their toons names are Todiefor, Shootingstar- wife's toons and Adala which is my daughter's toon. I play a lot due to the fact that I work at home on the pc as a graphic artist/webdesigner for a really cool local production company that specializes in metal and rock shows. My other alts are: Deadlyone and Hottiecow.
jaho
jaho

http://www.myspace.com/joe_parks

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty ello

Post  Vexstar Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Tis Vexstar here..im also known as Vexorc, Varo, Ironbark, and various others. My name is Brandon im 22 years old. Im fairly easy going i love to draw and play videogames. :3 I play WoW alot as most of you know >.> so if anyone needs help or just wants to hang out let me know. :3
Vexstar
Vexstar

Back to top Go down

Post  humpty Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm

im humpty and im new to the server so you probably wont know me as well as everyone on here lol. But i try to stay as active in the guild as possible but its kinda hard since im low level lol. anyway if you see me around and your my level or lower and need help jsut ask Smile

humpty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty RE: Introduce Yourself!

Post  Tark Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 am

Hi everyone, I'm Tark (also known as Dett, Huul, Orash, Hrur, or Groz)
been playing wow the last 3 years (1st year was on another server that closed)
I like being in this cool guild, because everyone is helping eachother,
and have been helped countless times...
If you need help, you can always call me, and i'll try my best to help you if i'm not in an instance.

real life name : Marc-André
currently 35, and located in Quebec, Canada
Language: French/English
I have 2 childs (with another on it's way)
so that may explain why I cannot always enter heorics...
Currently have 3 80's, and trying to keep a life outside WoW Wink

cya in game Smile

Tark

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty hiya

Post  shibby Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 am

heya guys. Iv been on bloodcraft, and in this guild, for almost a year now, so iv gotten to know a few of you over that time Smile
Anyways, my main is Archenemy, the hawtest boomkin in the guild Razz (j/j)
Some things about me irl. my real name is Rob, I'm 17 years old and almost done with my last year of school. bring on college Very Happy

Well cya around and feel free to ask for help Smile
shibby
shibby

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwinds Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:04 pm

hey everyone.stormwinds here.iv got another char named Monstrosity and though hes my main, im on more often with storm.anyways, my real name is Eshraq (hard to pronounce i know XD). im an 18 year old boy from Bangladesh and iv been playing wow for over 8 months. iv joined this guild quite recently through a good friend of mine, Barricade and i really enjoying myself in the guild.fun people, fun place Very Happy

see you all in the un-real world Razz
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

Post  TehDog'sNOB Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:20 am

hi im james also known as teh dog's nob well im 19 in a few days and as for wow im not very good at it but i'll try any way Razz
oh well back to my farming Sleep
TehDog'sNOB
TehDog'sNOB

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty RE: Introductions

Post  Orcazms Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Awe! What kind, ek sê! Sup Homies. Hola.

Orcazms here. Just thought I'd pop in and grace you all with my presence. Hope you're all rocking as much as i am! Anyway, i believe i'm supposed to tune you guys what i'm really about. Name's Simon and i'm hopefully off to college next year to study engineering. My main is Orcazms, a soon to be lvl 80 Resto/Elem Shamman.

I've spoken enough for now, hope to hear from the rest you AWESOME guildies in THE BESTEST GUILD EVER!!! And remember: kill all alliance noobs you can! Cool

Addiction FTW!!!

-- For The Horde!!! --
Orcazms
Orcazms

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Cody

Post  Dillz Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

[left]Hey everyone my name is Cody in real life im 14 years old. I live in the USA i have 2 brothers one played but doesnt anymore. I have been friends with the officers of the guild on another server same as Jaho. And I just started to play on bloodcraft again. I also play other games that arent WoW such as Cod4, Arma2, and Mount and Blade Warband. And this guild has been my home since we moved here this year Hope to have many more adventures wiht them. Cool

Dillz

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Drum roll!!

Post  Barricade Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Hey everybody, you all know me as the ever arrogant, Giant pile of orcish awesomness known as barricade. BUT when i'm not playing Wow my name is Michael, i am 21 and i live in Michigan Very Happy, i spend most of my time working my butt off at subway (eat fresh), but i've been trying to spend more time on WoW because i really like our community.. I'll usually be the first to jump and help lower levels and i'm always willing to answer questions, so if you ever need anything i'm your man Smile

Addiction FTW Razz
Barricade
Barricade

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Yo yo Yo =D

Post  Dirgebolg Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:29 am

Names dirgebolg online and vince when im alive and breathing Shocked
iv recently turned 18 =D yay! i got a lame internet connection, which is why im not online as much as some people. plus im writing finals... lol. i hope to play way more right after this post =)

Goodluck to u all supporting the guild and the HORDE!! Very Happy

byebye Smile

Dirgebolg

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty HOWSIT

Post  Jugga Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:11 pm

HEYA its Jugga!!!!! like the website

My name is stephen live in South Africa (best country EVA) Yea. i LUF playing WoW and hopefully it wont take me long to lvl like it has been already Very Happy . OH JA 15 years old and busy writing exams Sad SIGH...

nice to meet u all and hopefully ill be joining u guys in raids and stuffs shortly.

Jugga

Back to top Go down

Post  onix Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 pm

so i am new at thise i am abdullh known as onix in the game. i am 15 years old muslim
i am egyptian not very good in english too still learning nice to meet you all and i had alot of fun in guild Very Happy

onix

Back to top Go down

Post  Dillz Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey guys guess what i got cody the lvl 80 shaman back. Cya ingame Exclamation

Dillz

Back to top Go down

Post  somepally Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

OMG GRATZ CODY :OOOOOO
Dont make any mistakes this time D:
somepally
somepally

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnotize Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 am

Hy everyone okay first things first let me clarify i am dude for those who are skepticul about what sex i am lol ...... the names andrew but i prefer my wow name ..... im 26 i have a tough life i work ( im a framer i build houses) give a place for people to live and when im not working just relaxing watching movies and playing wow.... if u need help questing give me a shout i am a nice person beleive me Very Happy ..... i have only been in addiction now for 1.5 weeks or so and have met alot of nice ppl i am glad i chose to join.......

ADDICTION FTW
Hypnotize
Hypnotize

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Jassa

Post  Jassa Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Hey yall,
This is Jassa. Wow is an escape from the real world and a chance to sit back and chill a while. I work at a school in a class of 5 year olds so stress relief is necessary. I live in the USA in the state of Kentucky.

Thanks,
Jassa
aka
Paladena
Rona
Angelica
Jassa
Jassa

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty jasper

Post  jasperledd Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

hi my name is jasper and i an a co-founder (along with vamps, joey, and dave) of the guild. what else is there to say, well im known as jasper for all my toons have jasper in it. my main is alliance named zell.

i was a high officer of wow mafia, and i was a great recruiter at it.

anyways, lets get back to me, my name is andrew merrett, i am 20 years old. i am on retail and i am hosting teamspeak 3 which i always keep up. and like Dave, i become bored of wow easily so i go off and on.

jasperledd

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Hi guys!

Post  Eurynomus Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:11 am

Hi all. kinda late posting, but I'm Eurynomus (A.K.A. Zepar, Ornias, Uphir, Merihim, Sonnellion, some others I forget). I'm always down for helpin out guildys, or even the random person I come across in various activities. I love hating the allies, and doing raids/roics. I hate grinding, however, but who among us does, right?

In rl my name is Beltane (don't ask). I'm 18 atm and spend my time on wow, practicing martial arts, and partying.

I came from Tru-WoW when we moved from there (Zepar was my main, horde), so some of you may know me from there.
Eurynomus
Eurynomus

Back to top Go down

Post  kaelthazad Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm

OHHAITHUR....This is Kaelthazadm Kaelthalaz, Kaelz, Kaelm Drdeath, Drphil, Drterrible, Bjorne,and Drsome in game; but out of game I am known as Nick. I am currently 16 years old and have been playing WoW for 4 years. I am an officer in the guild with Drdeath as my main lvl 80 DK. I love to play WoW and I love my guildies. Some of you guys i have known for some time now(somepally, jaho, and some others) and we have been through alot which makes this guild all the better. LOVE YOU JOEY, SOME, AND JAHO...JOEY IMA STEALZ URR KOOKIEZ
kaelthazad
kaelthazad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum