addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did...

+2
Orcazms
jaho
6 posters

Go down

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Empty How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did...

Post  jaho Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 am

On December 3 of 2010 Psycic noticed a problem with the glyph tab in gb:
How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Eatanterssgb1203
So we both looked in log and found out that Eatanter did this:
How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Eatanterssgb1203_002
At that point I demoted him back to tester so he would no longer have access to gb pending notifying Joey the GM. I feel that any other discretion should warrant a kicking from guild and I'll pass my opinion on to the other officers as they log on. I also noted the why and when of demotion on both his public message and officer's note. Also, kudos to Archenemy and Psycic as they are currently fixing this matter in the gb.
jaho
jaho

http://www.myspace.com/joe_parks

Back to top Go down

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Empty RE: How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did...

Post  Orcazms Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:37 am

Named and shamed! Thank you Jaho Smile Don't need stuff like this floating around in our guild. If you don't play as a team, you don't deserve to be in the team. (As Mr. Renholm from The IT Crowd series says: If you don't work as a team, you're all FIRED!!!) lol!

Keep it real afro
Orcazms
Orcazms

Back to top Go down

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Empty Great reply Orc :)

Post  jaho Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 am

Great reply Orc and I totally agree Smile
jaho
jaho

Back to top Go down

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Empty Re: How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did...

Post  Barricade Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 am

I hereby remove him from the guild........ with my unearthy power of not being on bloodcraft anymore... T.T
Barricade
Barricade

Back to top Go down

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Empty Re: How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did...

Post  Stormwinds Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 am

uhhhh i dont get it...what did he do exactly? cus it looked like he was just moving things around the same tab o.O
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

Post  somepally Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 am

I'm guessing he moved all the glyphs around to make everything unorganized and confusing for those who wants to find a glyph to use.

somepally
somepally

Back to top Go down

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Empty In Conclusion....

Post  jaho Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:14 am

He did it once more, it was in the log again... My it's interesting having a future rocket scientist in the guild, lol. I had just notified him in guild chat after Healbot/Armand and I chatted about it, that I was removing him from guild but he left instead after telling me to fo. I really don't want to type what fo is in this forum but if u don't know what it is right away think about it a little. Screen shots were taken of course but as far as this went already I personally didn't want to go through all of that again since he left anyway. So I would definitely say that the punchline to this whole thing would be: PLEASE DO NOT INVITE THIS IDIOT BACK TO THE GUILD.... Smile
jaho
jaho

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwinds Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:42 am

i say good riddance to bad trash.this freak is better off with other little weirdos in wow...maybe somewhere within the alliance? Wink
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

How to get demoted to tester, Eatanter did... Empty Great reply Storm :)

Post  jaho Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 am

I totally agree with you Storm Smile
jaho
jaho

Back to top Go down

Post  TehDog'sNOB Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 pm

..... affraid do retards that bad really exist!?
TehDog'sNOB
TehDog'sNOB

Back to top Go down

Post  Orcazms Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:06 pm

LOL @Storm and Nob XD lol! afro
Orcazms
Orcazms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum