addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drain Tanking

2 posters

Go down

Drain Tanking Empty Drain Tanking

Post  Talukdaz Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

I found a great guide by Cynwise on the Internet at https://cynwise.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/drain-tanking/

It shows how a warlock can do massive damage to mobs without AOE or other stuff. It's a thing called Drain Tanking where u use ur dots to do damage. Then to heal u use the Soul Siphon talent and Drain Life. If ur man gets low then u just use Life Tap if u have a whole bunch of health. This is an effective grinding strategy. By using this strategy u can kill a whole bunch of mobs and still come out in the aftermath with full health and mana. This is a perfect strategy for an affliction warlock such as myself and I'm still learning. So this is Advice to u folks of Addiction, and read the article it's more informative than me. Wink

Last edited by Talukdaz on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because had no external link)
Talukdaz
Talukdaz

Back to top Go down

Drain Tanking Empty Re: Drain Tanking

Post  Orcazms Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Hey Tal Smile

You should be able to post external links... :? Try again and if you still can't, PM me with the link and I'll post a new topic with the link and look into why you can't post external links Smile
Orcazms
Orcazms

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum