addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naxx 10 raid sign up 1/19/11

+10
Jassa
Hypnotize
Arkonis
Orcazms
Eurynomus
somepally
Cody
Vexstar
Tark
vamp
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

naxx 10 raid sign up 1/19/11 - Page 2 Empty Re: naxx 10 raid sign up 1/19/11

Post  Stormwinds Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:17 am

vamp wrote:Storm would either of the times we're currently planning on work for you? Next week I may be able to make one around that time if I have enough other people willing to go at that time.

Tark if you happen to make it on you'll have a spot if not I have someone who wants to change groups who can take your spot since it seems this week you've got real life plans. Hopefully next week though

anything past 6pm Realm Time would be impossible for me vamp.the pc isnt in my room which is the problem.im getting a laptop but im not sure if it will support wow.if it does even at the lowest settings il be on anytime night or day when you call Very Happy

so gimme a day to let you know!
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

Post  kaelthazad Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 pm

1 Drdeath-mdps, OT
I can be on at anytime during the week. SOmetimes during the weekends.
kaelthazad
kaelthazad

Back to top Go down

Post  vamp Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Ok both raid groups are currently full. We do have a few spots saved for people who said they probably can't make it so it may not be too late to get in. If everyone doesn't show up we'll try to fill their spots with guildies first and only pug if we have no other choice

Group 1:
Invites will start at 8pm realm time (3pm EST) Saturday and Sunday. If you signed up ahead of time your spot is saved until 8:30pm server time. If your not online by then I'll start inviting guildies who weren't signed up or pugs as a last resort.

Group 2:
Invites will start at 12:30am realm time (7:30pm EST) Friday and Saturday. If you signed up ahead of time your spot is saved until 1am server time.

Check my post above if your not sure which group you are in. It's been edited to include people who signed up late. Razz

vamp
Admin

https://addiction.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2