addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviving guild raids. Naxx10 and Ony10

4 posters

Go down

Reviving guild raids. Naxx10 and Ony10 Empty Reviving guild raids. Naxx10 and Ony10

Post  Orcazms Mon May 23, 2011 2:21 am

Hey.

There's been a request to revive Naxx10 guild runs and to start Ony10 guild runs. So far I think the best days to have the runs will be on a Friday or Saturday night as we originally had. I'll edit this post with more details when we start getting enough people together.

Please post replies with the following details so i can start getting a group(s) together:

~ Toon's name.
~ Class and spec.
~ Role (Tank, healer, rdps or mdps).
~ Day and time that you will be online. (Please specify the time zone.)

Thanks. Hope we can get more guild action going. afro

OK so here's the group so far:

Psycic -- Restoration Shaman -- Main Healer.
Dirgebolg -- Frost DK -- Main Tank.
Tristen -- Something DK (lol) -- Melee DPS.
Stormwinds -- Combat Rogue -- Melee DPS. (ToT for Ony)

I'll be online to start forming the raid group from 2pm SERVER TIME on FRIDAY. I think we'll start with Ony, but that depends on whether we get a good enough group (eg, we need Ranged DPS, lol).

Last edited by Orcazms on Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added raid details.)
Orcazms
Orcazms

Back to top Go down

Reviving guild raids. Naxx10 and Ony10 Empty Re: Reviving guild raids. Naxx10 and Ony10

Post  Dirgebolg Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 am

when i get to 80 on my pally and get some gear i can assist heal with u psycic. but with DK i can mdps (well i must say;)) and tank as wished. though since im now part of sector17 with tristen, i will be unavailable every saterday depending on time. normaly 7pm SA time onwards im busy. fridays im free tho completely. i will let u know closer to the time for deffinite plans. but this saterday is the finals for me and trist both.

Dirgebolg

Back to top Go down

Reviving guild raids. Naxx10 and Ony10 Empty Re: Reviving guild raids. Naxx10 and Ony10

Post  Tristen Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 am

I r being free this being friday Razz . but as dirge said we are now part of sector 17 gaming clan thingy. and every saturday we lan so ja^^ shall be bringing my Dk as Mdps..........rolling dps plate xD just saying... frost Dk

Tristen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwinds Mon May 23, 2011 9:09 am

Guess whos back Very Happy and if you cant guess then its me, Storm Razz

Thanks to psy for bringing back the guild raids because il be needing naxx and ony weapons for my arenas. Im thinking of going combat and trying it out so il be rolling for 1H swords/maces and daggers if any good drops. Il be mdps and if im the only rogue then i guess il be totting for ony. Im also free this friday.
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down