addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

officership and contacts for the guild -->

4 posters

Go down

officership and contacts for the guild --> Empty officership and contacts for the guild -->

Post  Dirgebolg Mon May 23, 2011 6:47 am

Hi, Dirge/gai here, i noticed that of the many officers we have, we do not have many online. Jaho, psycic and jassa for instance are often online. kael more often lately. but i think to have a guild that will hopefull build we need more officers online to have this permanence of authority. my suggestion is...... i dont know xD but just stating it.

Addisionaly i'd like to ask why we have no facebook account for the guild
? O_o would fix the "introduce urself" topic for followers of the guild, and would make our guild alot more personal and even more active since people would get more into it.

Dirgebolg

Back to top Go down

officership and contacts for the guild --> Empty Re: officership and contacts for the guild -->

Post  Orcazms Mon May 23, 2011 8:08 am

Psycic likes this
/agree
Orcazms
Orcazms

Back to top Go down

officership and contacts for the guild --> Empty Re: officership and contacts for the guild -->

Post  Stormwinds Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 am

Having an fb page would make following guild raids alot easier as people instinctively log into fb rather than the guild forum Razz
Stormwinds
Stormwinds

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirgebolg Fri May 27, 2011 4:07 am

any suggestions as to who must do it? i can try create one and just get used to it for my friends i know in the guild directly. will do it now. and invite some people. i would like to invite archenemy and jackaljumper aswel, any objections as they will always be a part of the guild in my oppinion?

Dirgebolg

Back to top Go down

Post  vamp Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 am

if you want to start a guild facebook page go for it. i know a lot of ppl would prefer it. as far as officer situation idk what to do about it since i have no idea who currently has guild leader. but my suggestion is to get ahold of whoever that is to promote more active officers.

also if u guys want to keep using the forums and someone who's more active would like moderator privileges send me a pm or something cuz i know i haven't really been around lately.

vamp
Admin

https://addiction.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down